We've put together a non-technical guide to help you make the right decision when choosing a new business telephone system.Read our Guide to Business Telephone Systems
Unified Communications (UC) is the name given to integrating computers, telephones and mobile devices in order to improve your business efficiency. UC is an approach that reduces complexity, increases productivity and enhances customer service. UC means you work more intelligently and can focus on the purpose of communication rather than negotiating the complex technology involved.
We are ideally suited to deliver unified communications with skills across the full range of business communications technology – mobile devices, telephones and computers. If you already have an IT support team, we can work in partnership with them, taking responsibility for specific hardware and software to make sure that the technology integrates seamlessly. If not, we can manage everything, providing a single point of contact for all of your IT and communication needs.
We achieve a very high level of customer satisfaction because we understand that technology is meaningless without a highly skilled and personal service that makes unified communications work for you.
Microsoft ®Windows Server 2008
- industry-standard server system.
– the leading mobile email solution.
– a superb mobile device for business.
Microsoft ®Exchange Server 2007
- state-of-the-art email and messaging platform.
Microsoft ®Windows Vista and Windows 7
- OS incorporating new networking features and security enhancements compared to Windows XP.
– industry-leading backup, data and anti-virus protection.
– real time network security with Fortigate firewalls.